DU Technology Unit Admission Notification 2020-21 Dhaka University has a special unit which is a technology unit. Today we will discuss the admission of DU Technology Unit, notification of result 2020-21, admission requirements, total seats, application process, seat plan and results.
ঢাবি প্রযুক্তি ইউনিট ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি 2020-21 ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের একটি বিশেষ ইউনিট রয়েছে যা প্রযুক্তি ইউনিট। আজ আমরা ঢাবি প্রজুক্তি ইউনিটের ভর্তি, রেজাল্ট এর বিজ্ঞপ্তি 2020-21, ভর্তির প্রয়োজনীয়তা, মোট আসন, আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া, আসন পরিকল্পনা এবং ফলাফল নিয়ে আলোচনা করব।
Colleges Name Under DU Technology Unit
There are six college under Dhaka University Technology Unit. All college are controlled by DU authority. Who will eligible for technology unit they admit these college. This unit only for affiliate engineering college. From seven engineering college five are government and rest two is non government.
|Serial No.||College Name||Type|
|1.||Mymensingh Engineering College||Government|
|2.||Faridpur Engineering College||Government|
|3.||Barisal Engineering College||Government|
|4.||Shahidul Chawdhury Engineering College, Faridpur||Government|
|5.||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER)||450,000 tk (4 year)|
|6.||Shyamoli Textile Engineering College||377,500 tk (4 year)|
There are five subjects under technology unit. These are-
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Department of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- SSC passing year in 2015 to 2018.
- HSC passing year in 2020.
- Second time admission not allowed.
- Passed from any board or Open University in Science group.
- Both SSC and HSC total GPA should be 6.50 point.
- Physics, Chemistry and Math should be in both SSC and HSC.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Every students must be attend on admission test. Before admission test you should know about
- English – 15
- Physics – 35
- Chemistry – 35
- Math – 35
- Total – 120
How to apply?
- The official website of Dhaka university is http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- There will be a guideline for applicant.
- Before applying please read the guideline carefully.
- For applying for admission click on the APPLY or LOGIN button.
- After that you need to give all you right information.
- Like HSC or equivalent exam roll, board name, registration number, passing year.
- By providing this please check again all the information.
- Finally click on the confirm button.
Subject and seat
|Serial No.||College Name||Seat|
|1.||Mymensingh Engineering College||180|
|2.||Faridpur Engineering College||180|
|3.||Barisal Engineering College||120|
|4.||Shahidul Chawdhury Engineering College, Faridpur||80|
|5.||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER)||335|
|6.||Shyamoli Textile Engineering College||120|
The test will be in MCQ method. Only students who have passed HSC in 2020 can apply for Dhaka University. That means there is no second admission system. So the chance of your dream university is one time. So be careful about Mark. For this you must know the mark distribution. We are providing mark distribution to help you.
Each question has 1 number. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. The total number of tests is 120. The whole number in the MCQ question. Total test time 1 hour 30 minutes. You can take the test in both Bengali and English. Pass number 48.
Dhaka University Projukti/Technology Unit Admission Notice 2020-21
Technology Unit Admit Card 2020-21 Download
- You need to download the admit card for going to the exam hall.
- For that you have to go to the official website of Dhaka university http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- Before 1 week of exam date you can download the admit card.
- You have to login the website.
- Give your user id and password.
- After that click on the print button.
- That’s your admit card.
- Print your admit card in a white A4 size colored page in 2 copy.
- One copy will collected by the examiner.
DU Technology Unit Admission Result 2020-21 – Online and SMS
Admission Result by SMS
Now, You Can Check Result by Send SMS To 16321 Number. After Announced The Result, Send Below Format SMS To Get On Your Mobile Phone Via SMS From The Authority of Dhaka University.
DU <space> TEC <space> Roll and send To 16321
Example: DU TEC 234322 and Send 16321
Admission Exam Will held on 29 November 2019 at 10.00 AM. Exam Will be held For 1 Hour 20 Minute During. Exam Will be Held on Based On MCQ and For 100 Marks.
Total Marks- (Written 100+ Score 80) =200
Written : 100 (Math-35, Phy-35, Chem – 35, Eng- 15)
Merit List = Written Test Score + GPA of SSC and GPA of HSC (with 4th sub)
Pass Marks Will be 40 Number. No Marks Will be Reduce For Wrong Answer. Admission Result Will Publish within 6th December. So, Admission Seat Plan Will be Published 3 Days Before Of Exam Date