Chittagong Customs House recruitment examination for the post of Sepoy was held today on 23rd December 2022. Check today’s recruitment exam question solutions from here for Custom Excise and VAT Training Academy Chittagong . Those of you who have participated in this recruitment exam would like to inform you that since this recruitment exam is taken in written form, many people will want to find solutions to the questions after the exam. You can easily check the correct solution of the question from here. From here you will get the correct solution of the question of appointment to the post of Sepoy of Custom House Chittagong.
In the recruitment exam held today, the recruitment exam for the post of Sepoy has 70 marks in written form. As many have participated in this recruitment test. So you can easily know how many marks you think you can pass from here.
Customs House Constable Recruitment Exam Question Solution
The custom house hires manpower at various times, first selects from here and then completes the recruitment. In today’s recruitment exam, the marks were 70. Questions were asked in today’s recruitment exam from Bengali, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. You have to answer each question correctly. Let’s check the correct solution of the question from here.
Recruitment test at Chittagong Custom House
The following instructions are given here for the candidates appearing in the written examination for the post of Sepoy.
- The original copy of the admit card must be produced at the center of the written examination.
- There is no opportunity to appear in the written test without the original admit card.
- Original copy of national identity card should be kept.
4 Must be present at the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the written examination.
- No calculator, mobile laptop, digital watch, any other device, notebook, pen can be carried in the written examination center.
- In the written examination center it is not allowed to leave the room before the end of the examination.
- Sign the written exam attendance book.
- The question paper answer sheet must be submitted under no circumstances the question paper can be taken with you.
- Pencil, red, green ink pen cannot be used for writing answers. 10. Health rules must be followed.
Custom House Chittagong Constable Written Exam Result
The result of the written exam will be published today on December 23. By scanning the QR code of the written exam result admit card, the result can be seen. Also Custom House Chittagong website, Notice Board Custom Excise VAT Training Chittagong will be notified. Also if you want you can check the result from our site. Let us see the results.
Candidates who qualify the written test will be conducted the oral test on 26th, 27th and 28th December 2022. Scan the QR code on the exam admit card to know your oral exam schedule. Also the website notice board of Custom House , Chittagong and Custom Excise and VAT Training Academy Chittagong will be notified from Chittagong. All necessary documents should be kept with you.