Today is the day of love, 14 February 2022. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022, Valentine’s Week is already with us, it’s time to get ready for the big day of love. Valentine’s Day is marked by a celebration of love and joy and is preceded by a week-long celebration that begins on the seventh of February. Valentine’s Week is now celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor in the West as well as in other parts of the world. Contrary to popular belief, the week is a celebration of all kinds of love and not just romantic love. Bengalis celebrate Pahela Falgun or বসন্ত দিবস on this day.
Happy Valentine’s Week 2022
Rose Day 8th February
The week begins with Rose Day which falls on February 7th. On this day, people exchange roses to celebrate love and affection.
Where a red rose signifies romantic love
A yellow rose stands for friendship.
The white rose is believed to be a symbol of peace and
Orange roses bring health and spirits in one’s life.
Now there are different types of roses that refer to different things and people exchange them to celebrate love.
Proposal Day is on 8th February
Rose Day is followed by Propose Day and is especially formal for couples who want to take their relationship to the next level. It can be not only marriage but also a commitment to a committed relationship. Those who are not in a relationship can express their wishes on this day.
Chocolate Day is February 8th
February 9 is celebrated as Chocolate Day and chocolates are exchanged as a symbol of love and appreciation. Not just couples, friends, siblings, parents and children exchange chocolates to express their love for each other. The day follows Teddy Day. On this day, soft toys, especially teddy bears are given as gifts which symbolize the love that exists between two persons. The teddy bear is a soft, cuddly toy that is basically a sign of tenderness and love.
Teddy Day 11 February
Teddy Day follows Promise Day on February 11th. On this day, people promise each other to live together with promises of love, loyalty, happiness, unity and joy. The day that follows Promise Day is Embrace Day. A hug is one of the purest and greatest forms of expression of love and comfort that you want to give someone. The brilliance of the hug is celebrated on this wonderful day and people hug each other to express their love for each other and their gratitude for being their partner in life.
Kiss Day is February 13
On February 13, Kiss Day is celebrated and it basically marks the joy of kissing only for kissing and not for formality in social occasions or as the beginning of other activities. This day is followed by the big day, Valentine’s Day.
Greetings and messages
- There is love, romance, laughter, and plenty of well-being. On this day, I hope your life will be full of boundless love and joy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You can enjoy chocolate, roses, hugs, kisses, promises and all love. Happy Valentine’s Day to you. That’s good!
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Greetings and best wishes
- Love makes the world round. I hope you find it at every step of life. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
- Love reigns supreme everywhere. On this Valentine’s Day, I hope you can feel the purest and most adulterous form of love. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
- Rejoice in love, do not fall in love. Always fall in love! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your loved ones!
Quote, Facebook & WhatsApp Status
- “I have not learned to think about love, but to respect its arrival with all my heart.” Alice Walker
“The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we love; Love for ourselves, or rather, love for ourselves. “- Victor Hugo
3. “Better a poor horse than no horse at all.” – Tennyson 4. “A woman knows that the man she loves knows her appearance as a sailor knows the open sea.” – Honor de Balzac 5. “There is only one happiness in life, love and affection.” – George Sand 6. “I was almost half in love with her when we sat down. It’s a matter of girls. Every time they do something beautiful, you fall in love with them and then you never know where you are. ” – JD Salinger
3. “Better a poor horse than no horse at all.” – Tennyson
4. “A woman knows that the man she loves knows her appearance as a sailor knows the open sea.” – Honor de Balzac
5. “There is only one happiness in life, love and affection.” – George Sand
6. “I was almost half in love with her when we sat down. It’s a matter of girls. Every time they do something beautiful, you fall in love with them and then you never know where you are. ” – JD Salinger
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.”- Michel de Montaigne
“Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything.” Ray Bradbury