Sylhet Engineering College (SEC) Admission 2022 Seat Plan & Admit Card Download। সিলেট ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং কলেজ

Sylhet Engineering College B.Sc Engineering Admission test held on 24 September 2022 at 11:00am. Sylhet Engineering College Admission (SEC) Notice 2022 has been published on the website This college is affiliated to Shahjalal University of Science and Technology and this university will admit in 3 departments. Against a total of 189 seats, many took the admission form from here and took part in the admission test.

সিলেট ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং ভর্তি আবেদন Apply Now

Sylhet Engineering College admission process is going on. You can apply online for this registration. You can download the admit card from here. Sylhet Engineering College Admission Results can be found here. Sylhet Engineering College Admission Test 2022-20 will be held on 24 September (Saturday) 2022.

Sylhet Engineering College Admission 2021 Time Schedule

Sylhet Engineering College Admission Time table

Online application Date: 07 August 2022 to 15 September 2022

Admit Card Download: 23 September 2022

Admission Test : 24 September 2022 at 11:00am

Admission Center: Sylhet Engineering College

Sylhet Engineering College Admission

Hopefully, our guide will help a wide range of students seeking admission here. We will provide detailed instructions about application rules, where to apply, admission test dates etc. So those who want to study here now check all Sylhet engineering college admission information.

SEC Admission Mark

The question paper will be conducted according to the higher secondary level syllabus and the duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes. The question paper will be conducted entirely in Bengali. But if anyone wants then the English will do it for him. But it must be specified while applying online. Mobile phones, watches and all other electronic devices are prohibited in the admission examination room, but calculators can be used provided certain models are provided.

Physics- 30 Marks

Mathematics – 30 marks

Chemistry- 20 Marks

English – 20 Marks

Sylhet Engineering College Merit List Method

70% of the total marks in the merit list will come from the entrance exam and the remaining 30% will come from the SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam results. Total marks are 100. The GPA obtained in SSC/equivalent examination will be multiplied by 2 and the GPA obtained in HSC/equivalent examination will be multiplied by 4.

If the position in the merit list is equal, it will be determined on the basis of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English respectively in HSC/equivalent examination. Minimum admission test marks should be 40%.

SEC Admission Process

Students who have passed SSC and HSC from science background can apply for admission if they fulfill the minimum requirements. Admission to SEC is highly competitive and requires high academic attainment at SSC and HSC level. Selection of students for admission is done through written admission test. Academic programs are completed with a four-year semester credit system.

SEC Departments

The following departments offer 4 years B.Sc. (Engineering) degree every year:
  • Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
  • Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
  • Department of Civil Engineering (CE)

SEC Undergraduate Courses Seats

1B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)63
2B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)63
3B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering (CE)63